If your facility transfers, stores or uses oils or hazardous materials, environmental regs require you to cover your drains. But how do you choose what you need — and can afford? Just answer these questions:
1. Are you going to use the cover daily, leaving it in place for a long time?
Invest in the heavy-duty PIG DrainBlocker with Dupont Elvaloy engineered to be tear-, UV- and chemical-resistant.
2. Do you need to be able to drive in and out of the drain area?
The PIG Drive-Over DrainBlocker is ideal for extended use, even under heavy traffic from tankers, trucks and forklifts.
3. Will you use the drain cover only for spill response?
The PIG Rapid Response DrainBlocker is great in an emergency, and affordable enough for you to buy multiple covers for drains throughout your facility.
Find more information on choosing the right drain cover.
When a spill strikes, it’s a good move to seal off your floor or storm drains entirely, so no unwanted liquids get into the water supply. If you need to comply with EPA’s SPCC and Stormwater regs, PIG DrainBlocker Drain Covers are a must-have. They feature a super-sealing, tacky urethane bottom layer that forms a complete seal around your drain – unlike a magnetic drain cover, which can’t form an impenetrable seal. And when you need to access your drain again, they pull off easily (and can be reused over and over again).
Accessories for Drain Cover Seals
- For Square 18" to 24", Rectangular 18" x 60" or Round up to 20" dia. DrainBlocker Drain Cover
- For Square 30" to 36", Rectangular 36" x 60" or Round up to 30" dia. DrainBlocker Drain Cover
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.