Lightweight 30" x 150' 1 roll
Our best value mat roll catches common industrial liquids and delivers more absorbency at the lowest cost so you use less, leave then down longer, and save money.
Read More >
PRICING (Based on quantity)
1 - 2
3 - 6
- Absorb steady leaks and overspray in areas where changeouts are difficult with our wide lightweight absorbent rolls; they provide the best value, packing lots of absorbing power and staying down longer, so you use less on minor messes to create less waste
- Stays down longer because it can absorb so much! Pig Blue is perfect for steady leaks and drips and in areas where changeouts are difficult, like under machines or generators or in hard-to-reach areas
- Saves you time and money by soaking up large volumes and staying down longer; it won’t fall apart, even when it’s soaked and absorbs liquid quickly for faster, easier cleanups
- Perforations allow you to tear off small or large pieces
- Eco-friendly mat contains 90% recycled fibers
- Fire retardant for added safety; flame-tested in accordance with ASTM Standard E84-08
- Absorbs most common industrial liquids - oils, coolants, solvents, water and more
- Mats take on the properties of absorbed liquids - always take proper precautions when handling saturated absorbents
|Dimensions||30" W x 150' L|
|Recycled Content||90% Pre-Consumer Recycled Content|
|Absorbency||Up to 41 gal. per bag|
|Absorbency per||Up to 41 gal. per roll|
|Category||Pig Blue® Absorbent Mat|
|Flammability Specifications||Flame Retardant - Will not carry a flame|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils; Coolants; Solvents; Water; Universal|
|Perforated Pattern||15" x 19" sections|
|Traffic||Not Recommended for Foot Traffic|
|Sold as||1 roll per bag|
|New Pig Patent||8,182,927|
|# per Pallet||16|
|Composition||Natural & Recycled Fiber Blend|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 9|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for Pig Blue Absorbent Mat
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Blue® Absorbent Mats
29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2)
Floors in the workplace should be, "maintained in a clean and, so far as possible, a dry condition."
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
- ASTM Standard E84-08
澳洲10网Safety Instructions Regarding Flammable Liquids for Flame Retardant Mats
Pig Absorbent Mats are flame retardant in their unused state, but take on the properties of flammable liquids they absorb. Always take proper precautions against potential ignition in handling and disposal of these mats if they have absorbed flammable liquids. For further assistance, please call Technical Services.
澳洲10网Corrosive Liquids Notice
Not recommended for acids, bases or other corrosive liquids.
You're snout gonna find a better mat!
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.